Hello! I am Emma Bruning! I am married to Nicolas Dorsett. As you may have noticed that we have different last names.. thats because changing your name is a little more complicated than I had initially thought so for now, I am still Emma Bruning! One of these days I will get around to officially becoming a Dorsett! I am from Northern Virginia and I loved it there, but I am so glad to be out west! I was born in Lehi, UT and lived there for about 8 years and I did the majority of my growing up in the suburbs of Virginia. It is much different out there than Rexburg. Idaho. Here I can walk around at night and lot be as worried. I don't have to walk around every corner ready to run the other way if I see something sketchy to save by booty. So that's nice. I love pretty much anything and everything! Except when it comes to food.. I am so picky about trying new foods and I really don't like bold flavors. But anything else, I am on board. I love everything. I love photography (in fact I am starting up a buisiness I will link my website here), cooking, decorating, make-up, video games (more specifically Bioshock, Minecraft, Harvest Moon, Left 4 Dead, etc.), writing, superheros, action movies, Disney, DC comics, cleaning (yes, cleaning), guitar, song writing, singing, photoshop, and blogging!
I feel like I am kind of strange person, but I love it! I have learned to love everything about me. I used to be a very insecure person, but I have gotten over that since getting out of high school a few years ago. My motto has become: "How can you love someone with all of you when you can't even love yourself?"
That's about it! This post will also be found in the 'About Me' tab above!

No comments:
Post a Comment